Professional Hair & Make-up Artist Rates
You’ve picked the perfect dress, a beautiful venue, gorgeous flowers, bridesmaids dresses you love and a talented photographer to capture it all. What they will also be capturing are you on one of the most important days of your life. Having truly professional hair and make-up services is an investment that will be with you forever.
Hair and make-up that is perfect at midnight after hours of tears, laughter and dancing. What is professional make-up? It is a dance of highlights and shading invisible to the eye on one’s face that brings it to full beauty and photographic symmetry. My team and I are true professionals. We all have years of experience not just in bridal. We also work for advertising, editorial, television, video and runway.
2020 Prices and Policies
- For the Bride (Hair & Makeup)$280Our professional hair and makeup services for the bride.
- For the Bride (Hair)$180Our professional hair services for the bride.
- For the Bride (Makeup)$180Our professional makeup services for the bride.
- Moms, Bridesmaids & All Others (Hair & Makeup)$180Our professional hair and makeup services for the Moms, bridesmaids and all others.
- All Others (Hair)$100Our professional hair services for all others of the wedding party.
- All Others (Makeup)$100Our professional makeup services for all others of the wedding party.
- Flowergirls (Under 12)$80Flowergirls under 12 blush and lip gloss is complimentary if desired.
- Flowergirls (really little ones)$60Very young flowergirls blush and lip gloss is complimentary if desired.
- There is a four person per-service minimum unless other arrangements have been made and agreed upon.
- Prices do not include gratuity. Gratuity will be added for parties starting before 9:00 a.m. at the standard rate of 20%.
- All prices includes airbrush make-up, individual lashes, travel to site (Falmouth to Orleans, Cape Cod) the hiring of associates, drafting a detailed schedule of services for wedding party, and all e-mail/phone communications.
- A trial run with bride for both hair and make-up is to be conducted at least three months prior whenever possible. Cost is $160.00. Just hair $95.00 Just make-up $95.00.
- Please let us know if you have a home on Cape or will be staying in a hotel as we are more than willing to come to you if possible at no extra charge.)
- A $200.00 nonrefundable deposit is required to hold the date. This will be applied to bride’s day-of balance only. (Bride will only owe $80.00 day-of-wedding).
- Personal checks must be received three weeks’ prior to wedding date; otherwise cash/money order, certified check only day-of-wedding. All payments are to be paid by bride only for accounting purposes.
- Bride will not hold Lisa or any of her associates, responsible for any property or personal damages.